High Strength Rainwater Drain Used for Road Construction
1) Polymer concrete is a durable channel with high strength and chemical resistance. It is long lasting and
has no hazard to environment, so can widely used for drainage systems.
2) All our channels are made of polymer concrete, 1000mm long and the CO (internal width) is from 100mm
to 300mm, comply with EN1433, class from A15 to E600. About the grating material we usually use cast iron, stainless steel and galvanized steel.
3) The versatility of our channels allow application to reach from residential, Commercial, industrial to agricultural - bungalows, condominiums, gardens, pedestrian and cyclist areas, driven roads, car-parks, highways, industrial areas, etc.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
2. Product advantages:
1) The material is polymer concrete, more lightweight, non-freezing.
2) Flat surfaces for a smooth-flowing of liquids, avoiding, at the same time, internal sediment of any kind
3) Polymer concreteÂ has better strength to corrosion, chemical agents and loadings.
4) The polymer concreteÂ drainage channels'Â water absorption below the 0.3%.
5) Possible to carry out very small handcrafts with good accuracy.
Â 3.Â ApplicationÂ Areas:
4. Related Product
Our grating usually made by cast iron, galvanized steel, stainless steel. We also have our own factory which focus on the supply of grates.
Â 5. Quality Inspection
All our products do the test according to the standard of EN1433 and AS3996.
6. Company Culture