Cement mixer's safe operation process
Steel Keel,Keel Roll Forming Machine,Keel Roll Forming Line,Keel Making Machine Xinxiang Tianfeng Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. , http://www.tfrollforming.com
2. After the mixer starts the engine, the mixer should be rotated at a low speed for about 10 minutes to allow the hydraulic oil to rise above 20Â°C.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum should be reversed before filling to discharge accumulated water and debris to ensure the quality of the concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the mixer truck must ensure that the slide is firmly placed to prevent swinging due to looseness, which may injure pedestrians or affect the normal operation of other vehicles during the journey.
5. When the mixing truck loads the mixed concrete, the rotating speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 rpm. During the transportation, the rotation speed of the mixing drum on the flat road is guaranteed at 2-3 rpm, and the driving inclination is greater than 50. When the road surface, or shaking a large road surface around, should stop stirring and rotation, and then resume stirring rotation after the road condition improves.
6. Concrete mixers shall not transport concrete for more than the time specified by the mixing plant. During transport of concrete, the mixing drum must not be stopped for a long time to prevent the concrete from segregating. The driver should always observe the condition of the concrete, and notify the dispatching room of any abnormalities and apply for handling.
7. When the mixer truck is equipped with concrete, the on-site stagnation time shall not exceed 1 hour. If the vehicle is overtime, it shall be immediately requested by the on-site person in charge to deal with it in time.
8. Mixer transport the concrete slump should not be less than 8cm. From the time the concrete enters the tank to discharge, it must not be discharged for more than two hours when the temperature is high, and not more than 2.5 hours when the temperature of the rainy weather is low.
9. Before the mixer truck discharges concrete, the mixer drum should be rotated at 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
10. After the concrete mixer truck finishes discharging, it is necessary to immediately flush the inlet, outlet hopper, discharge chute and other parts with the hose of the vehicle to discharge the dirt and residual concrete that adheres to the bodywork. 150-200L of water is poured into the mixing tube, and the mixing tube is slowly rotated on the way back to clean the inner wall to prevent the residual slag from attaching to the wall of the tube and the stirring blade, and put these water before charging again. Drop it.
11. When the concrete mixer truck is transporting concrete, the engine speed is operated within the range of 1000-1400 rpm so that the engine has the maximum torque. During the concrete transportation, the vehicle speed must not exceed 40km/h to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
12. After the cement mixer truck is completed, the inside of the mixer drum and the body should be cleaned. The remaining concrete cannot be left in the cylinder.
13. When the cement mixer works in the pump, it is forbidden to idle. Do not use it for more than 15 minutes in continuous use.
14. The water volume of the concrete mixer tank should always be filled to prepare for emergency use. After the winter shutdown, the water in the water tank, water pump, water pipe and mixing tube should be put on the net and parked in the place where there is no sunshine or water, so as to avoid Frozen machinery.
15. The mixer should be installed in time in winter, and the anti-freeze should be used to protect the mixer. Replace the fuel according to the weather and ensure the normal use of the machine.
16. When inspecting and repairing the hydraulic transmission part of the cement mixer, the engine and the hydraulic pump should be operated without pressure.
17. When adjusting the clearances, strokes and pressures of various parts of the concrete mixer truck, the full-time safety personnel shall check and agree; when replacing the parts, the signature must be signed by the minister or the competent manager, otherwise the relevant personnel will be held responsible for the problems.
Steel Keel,Keel Roll Forming Machine,Keel Roll Forming Line,Keel Making Machine
Xinxiang Tianfeng Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. , http://www.tfrollforming.com