Application options of rubber lining in the second section of mine
Saturday, March 23, 2013 Dye Intermediates,Dyestuff Intermediates,Aluminum Trichlkride Anhydrors Power,Colorless Transparent Liquid Quzhou CanWin New Material Co., Ltd. , http://www.canwinnm.com
In the mine beneficiation industry, the rubber lining application is mainly used in the second-stage fine grinding process, and its service life is far greater than that of the high-manganese steel lining. The service life is at least twice that of the manganese steel lining.
The use of rubber lining, in addition to the installation and connection method is of great significance, the use of conditions and structural modeling is reasonable, and has a great impact on the service life of the lining.
1, in different environments, should use different rubber formula, such as wear resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance, etc. should be distinguished.
2, different use conditions, should use different structural forms of rubber lining, of which rubber bead (lifting strip) shape F, B, K, S, Y and so on.
Specifications are 100, 140, 165, 210 series.
Liner thickness is 30, 40, 60, 65, 80, 100 and other different specifications.
3. Due to the impact of grinding media and the cutting, puncturing, corrosion and abrasion of abrasive materials during the grinding process, rubber linings are required to have good impact resistance, tear resistance and good resistance to medium corrosion. And excellent wear resistance.
4, widely used at home and abroad, the ore particle size is small, the grinding efficiency is high, the lining wear is light, the steel ball consumption is low, the effect is more significant. For example, in smelters and gold concentrators, the service life is more than 3 years.
5. For a section of grinding (crushing-grinding) of non-ferrous mines and black mines, the ore size is â‰¤10-15, the hardness is 8-10, the ball diameter is âˆ®100, âˆ®80 accounts for a certain proportion, and self-grinding Impact mills such as machines and rod mills are required to use impact-resistant structural linings and formulations. Their service life is less than that of the second-stage grinding (crushing - one-stage grinding - two-stage grinding). It is 1-1.5 times of manganese steel, but the rubber liner is used for the inlet and outlet end caps of the mill. The effect is ideal, and the purpose of replacing the manganese steel liner with the cylinder can be achieved.
6. At present, the rubber lining is mainly used for wet grinding. In recent years, our factory has used rubber lining for dry grinding, such as power plant coal mill and carbon plant grinding machine, the temperature is â‰¤80Â°C. , did a lot of experimental research and achieved good results.
7. When the number of revolutions of the mill is generally considered to be 75%-80% of the critical number of revolutions, the grain size of the ore should not be too large, and the steel balls are graded according to several specifications, and then the comprehensive economic benefits are obvious.
8. For large-size mills, large ore size, large-diameter grinding media, when the critical number of revolutions exceeds 80%, it is more suitable to use "composite liner".
Dye Intermediates,Dyestuff Intermediates,Aluminum Trichlkride Anhydrors Power,Colorless Transparent Liquid
Quzhou CanWin New Material Co., Ltd. , http://www.canwinnm.com