Analysis of Development Trends of High-strength Fasteners and Universal Parts
Engine fastener series (connecting rod screws, cylinder head screws, flywheel screws, etc.); fatigue life â‰¥ 5 million times, anti-corrosion performance> 700 hours supporting large-size high-strength fasteners for wind power generation; fatigue life â‰¥ 5 million times, Anti-jamming special nuclear fasteners; Corrosion resistance> 700 hours, adapt to high and low temperature environment, PPM <60 high-speed rail supporting fastener system; Fatigue life â‰¥ 500 million aircraft and aerospace special aluminum-magnesium alloy fasteners, special shaped Fasteners, combination screws and assemblies, stainless steel fasteners, aluminum-titanium alloy fasteners, IT industry miniscrews, self-locking fasteners, and chemical coating fasteners.
Focus on overcoming: Cold laminator technology and equipment for large-size fasteners, sophisticated forming technology for complex-shaped fasteners, and automated intelligent cold-precision precision forming technology, breaking through commonalities such as high-quality material technology, precision heat treatment technology, and surface modification technology Key technologies.
Summary of Mechanical Parts and Components Industry Summary and Development of Thieves Exhibition (1), Achievements 1. After years of development, the general-purpose mechanical parts industry has formed an industry with large scale, complete categories and a solid foundation: tens of thousands of China's machinery parts and components enterprises There are more than 5,000 production enterprises above the designated size, including about 200 key enterprises, annual sales of more than 250 billion yuan, and exports of more than US$7 billion. China's mechanical general parts and components market has ranked first in the world, and China has become a major component manufacturing country.
2. Significant increase in industrial technology and further enhancement of market competitiveness: Over 20% annual growth rate for many years, significant improvement in industrial technology, continuous optimization and improvement of product structure, and strong domestic and international market development momentum. The domestic market share has reached about 85%, providing most of the supporting parts for military projects. The capacity for independent support of major technology and equipment has been significantly improved, and the volume of imports and exports has increased significantly. The average annual export growth rate has reached 30%, becoming a large exporter of electromechanical products. The international competitiveness has further improved. The total value of the import and export of general parts and components has become the main body of the total value of imports and exports for the large-scale industries of mechanical parts. Its import value accounts for about 80%, and its export value accounts for about 60%.
3. There is a qualitative leap in the level of corporate management and development, and the quality of management and operation of the company's management has been significantly improved: Corporate leaders attach importance to the use of advanced equipment and advanced technology, attach importance to quality management of enterprises, attach importance to the training of employees, and pay attention to the strength of enterprise software. The construction of the enterprise and the management of the enterprise are being developed from the extensive management to the fine management.
(II) Problems: The major problems in the development of the industry at the current stage are that the industry is large but not strong, and the structural contradictions are outstanding. The main problems are as follows:
1. The key components are heavily dependent on imports, and the core technologies are controlled by people: In 2010, the entire industry imported 13.5 billion U.S. dollars, exports 7 billion U.S. dollars, and the trade deficit was 6.5 billion U.S. dollars. Core technologies such as automotive automatic transmissions and high-speed train transmissions are subject to heavy importation. In 2010, gear imports reached 10.4 billion U.S. dollars, a deficit of 8 billion U.S. dollars. Fasteners are big exporters, but the spread between imports and exports is as high as 6-8 times.
2. The industrial structure is irrational, and the product quality gap is obvious: overcapacity of middle and low-end products, lack of high-end product capacity, formation of low-level redundant construction, homogenization of vicious competition, according to preliminary statistics: high-end products account for about 10%, mid-range products accounted for About 50%, low-grade products account for about 40%. The industrial concentration is low, about 30% of CR10.
The stability, consistency, and reliability of product quality have a wide gap, and the product life is short. Generally, it is 30-70% of the life of similar foreign products, which is quite different from the user's requirements. There is a wide gap between production efficiency, energy consumption, material consumption, emissions, and environmental protection.
3. The lack of senior technical personnel and the low level of equipment: The lack of high-level innovative technical talents and the shortage of industrial and technical workers are common. Currently, the engineering and technical personnel in the industry account for 5-6% of the working staff, while the design and process are on the first line. Less than 2% of staff. There are few high-end equipments, and there are many middle- and low-end equipments. The top-grade enterprises in the above-scale enterprises account for about 1%; there are few numerical control equipments, and there are many motorized electric equipments; there are many stand-alone machines, and there are fewer automated and intelligent production equipments; there are many manual inspections, and there are few online inspections. There is a clear gap between the level of existing special planes in the industry and foreign countries.
(III) Opportunities and Challenges: The situation that the basic parts and components are seriously lagging behind the development of the host has caused the country to attach great importance to it. The high-end development of parts and components has become a strategic issue for the development of the equipment manufacturing industry, and the mode of development needs to be transformed. To this end, the country has issued a series of policy measures, such as the Implementation Plan for the Revitalization of the Mechanical Basic Parts Industry and the 12th Five-Year Development Plan for the Basic Mechanical Components, Basic Manufacturing Processes and Basic Materials, which require breakthroughs in the key manufacturing of a number of basic components. Technology and product technology have reached the international advanced level in the early 21st century, which creates a favorable policy environment for the development of basic components and parts.
Domestic market: General mechanical parts and components are important basic parts in industrial products. Government policies have stimulated domestic demand, and automobiles, railways, highways, power generation, transmission and distribution, environmental protection, and infrastructure have developed greatly. The general parts and components market for machinery is still vast. Demand space. Due to the "globalization" procurement of auto parts and the "localization" strategy of multinational companies, gears, fasteners, chains, springs, powder metallurgy, coupling brakes, etc. will have huge maintenance and new car market demand.
Foreign markets: During the â€œTwelfth Five-Year Planâ€ period, the industry is facing changes in the domestic and international environment, and the structure of market demand will undergo major changes. International trade is slowly recovering. While grasping domestic sales, it is also not possible to relax exports. At the same time, it is necessary to actively adjust the distribution and marketing ratios of foreign sales regions and marketing strategies so that the structure of exports will become more reasonable. It is expected that during the 12th Five-Year Plan period, the average export growth rate of industrial products will be about 10%.